If you are anything like me, Spring brings a renewed passion to organize your household and office space. Whether my passion is renewed because of tax season or simply Spring Fever doesn’t matter. Just give me the supplies and I’m ready to tackle any project.
And I love that Staples makes it easy to get organized! Their expanded assortment of products helps me get my act together in a few easy steps.
- Shed – purge unwanted files or papers and organize the documents in binders. The Internal Revenue Service recommends keeping important business records from three to seven years, depending on the documents. Staples recently launched its Binder Recycling Program, which gives customers $2 off the purchase of a new binder for each binder they bring in to a Staples store to recycle.
- Shred – protect your business and identity against fraud by shredding unneeded paperwork with sensitive information. For larger jobs, consider Staples Copy & Print, which offers confidential shredding at great prices.
- Get Ahead – The New Year is also a good time to make sure electronic files are secure and protected. It’s critical for any small business owner to have the right organizational tools such as network storage devices to back up files especially as tax season gets started.
I’m excited to share that one lucky Cha-Ching on a Shoestring reader will win a Staples Organization Kit – valued at $65!
Here’s how to enter:
You have up to three possible methods of entry:
- Subscribe to this site by e-mail or in a reader and leave a comment letting me know you subscribed. If you are already a subscriber, simply let me know in a comment.
- Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you are a follower.
- “Like” Cha-Ching on a Shoestring on facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know. If you are already a fan, simply let me know in a comment. (I love comments on the facebook page as well, but those will not count toward the giveaway!)
Note: Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to leave your comments. (If you are reading this is an e-mail click here to do so.) By leaving a separate comment for each entry you will have a greater chance of winning! E-mail responses will not be considered as an entry in the giveaway.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, March 11, 2013. I will randomly select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on this site.
Disclaimer: Staples provided me with an organization kit and one to give away. But as always, the rest is all me!
Share and Enjoy
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. See my Disclosure Policy.